Shipping and Delivery
A delivery time stated is an estimate only and shall not be considered a contractual obligation. Delivery charges are not included in orders generated on our website. You will have the option to ” collect your order from our stores ” in either GAUTENG or KWAZULU NATAL or to “request a quotation for delivery to your address “
- Courier companies do not always deliver to outlying and remote areas every day. They will deliver on certain days of the week. We will keep you updated every step of the way.
- No damage claims will be entertained unless reported to us within 24 hours of the goods being received and accepted.
- Any complaints as to the condition or count of goods must be made to Precision Fitness CC and can be emailed to email@example.com
- Late Deliveries – We or our carriers will always try to arrive on time, but will not be held responsible for late arrival due to unforeseen circumstance
- Short Deliveries & Damage To Packaging – When the delivering carrier brings your order you MUST count the pieces you receive & look for any damage to the packaging. It is noted on the carrier’s delivery note, the number of boxes you should receive. If the number of boxes you receive does not exactly match the number of pieces on the carrier’s delivery note, you MUST note the number of pieces you received on the delivery note by your signature. Damage to packaging MUST be noted on the delivery note next to your signature. You must cross out “delivered in good condition” from the carrier’s delivery note. It is very important to check your order. A signature is an acceptance that you have received the whole order & that the packaging was in good condition. Any short delivery of boxes must be reported to Precision Fitness within 24 hours of signing. Neither Precision Fitness nor the delivering carrier can be held responsible for short deliveries or damages to packaging if you do not note them on your delivery note. This does not affect your statutory rights in the event of the goods being faulty.
Returns and Exchanges :
Our exchange and return policy is simple. Call 011 4658525 between 08:30 and 17:00 Monday through Friday, to make arrangements to send back the piece(s) you need to exchange or return. All returns and exchanges must be shipped back freight prepaid and must arrive in a new condition and in the original cartons/packaging.
Please contact us within 7 Days from the day you receive your Goods in order to arrange an exchange / return. Returns may be subject to a handling fee charge. Refunds may be obtained on completed returns or for the difference in exchanges. Shipping and handling charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not refundable. We do not offer refunds or accept exchanges on orders for spare parts.
General and Pricing :
- Disclaimer. Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained on this website is accurate and up to date. However, Precision Fitness cannot be held liable for mistakes or omissions.
- Prices are subject to change, as they are based on the international exchange rate. Should there be an increase in price of a product on the website at the time of your order we will notify you before your payment is made. You have the right to accept the price or cancel your order.
- Precision Fitness may not be held responsible for any injury incurred / caused by these products.
- All goods remain the property of Precision Fitness until payment has been received in full.
- Acceptance of the goods is also an acceptance of the conditions as above.
- Company information. Precision Fitness and Leisure cc is the trading name of Precision Fitness, and is a closed corporation incorporated in South Africa and registered under company number : 2007/030335/23.
- By use of this web site you agree to all terms and conditions as stated here in.